NetWrix Change Reporter for VMware Infrastructure 3 is a change-auditing tool that manages a virtual environment to limit unauthorized changes and errors in VI3 inventory.
NetWrix Change Reporter for VMware Infrastructure 3 sends daily reports to IT compliance auditors concerning changes made to ESX servers, folders, clusters, resource pools, virtual machines (VMs) and hardware. The tool audits the creation of new VMs to prevent uncontrolled VM sprawl.
Additional NetWrix Change Reporter for VMware Infrastructure 3 features include the following:
- Ability to find incorrect and unauthorized changes with detailed change-audit reports.
- Display previous and current values for each change to analyze value affects.
- Enables predefined and custom reports to be exported to PDF and XLS files.
- Enables historical reporting for IT auditor or internal regulation requirements.
- Compressed storage is available for collected audit data.
System requirements: Windows XP/2003 or higher, ESX Server 3.0/Virtual Center 2.5 or higher
Pricing: Starts at $16 per socket. Also available as freeware.