PowerTerm WebConnect RemoteView 5.6.1 manages access to virtual desktops, Windows Terminal Services and blade PCs under a single environment.
Additional PowerTerm WebConnect RemoteView 5.6.1 features include the following:
- Platform flexibility supports multiple hypervisors, including VMware ESX and ESXi, Microsoft Hyper-V and Oracle VM.
- Allows organizations to change or add hypervisors without disrupting operations.
- Ability to create groups of VDIs to be managed together with virtual desktop pooling.
- Included client for Mac OS X desktops, including Mac users within organizations' virtualization infrastructure
- Supports Teradici PC-over-IP devices, giving users access to remote multimedia and graphic-intensive applications.
System requirements: Microsoft Windows Server 2000 SP4, Windows 2003 or Windows 2008, 150 MB disk space and 400 KB of RAM for each active session.
Pricing: $139 per concurrent user.