Interested in implementing virtual desktops in your enterprise? This e-book will prepare you to introduce virtual desktops by addressing a few critical questions: How should you upgrade your infrastructure? Is your WAN optimized for a virtual desktop implementation? When is the best time to migrate new desktops to the OS? Get answers to these Qs and more.
Chapters Available For Free Access
Will your current infrastructure support efficient virtual desktops? IT managers must consider application performance and, to that end, how well ...
Access this chapter download for a detailed look at Windows 7 and its ability to be deployed and operate in a virtual environment. Learn more about ...
Tips and Tutorials
- Differences between desktop and server virtualization
- Consider mobility, virtual desktop access before zero client rollout
- Plan for rollouts -- and rollbacks -- for zero client firmware updates
- Zero client configuration doesn't allow special snowflakes
- How GPU virtualization options from VMware, Citrix differ
More Premium Content Accessible For Free
Chapter 3 explores the post-rollout steps for an organization that has adopted zero clients. Once they are in place, IT needs to know how to manage ...
Learn about the latest options for VDI platforms and get an overview of the vendors and products that IT has to choose from. Also, get more ...
This chapter looks at the major considerations in making a final decision on whether to move an organization's desktops to zero clients. Cost, return...