Interested in implementing virtual desktops in your enterprise? This e-book will prepare you to introduce virtual desktops by addressing a few critical questions: How should you upgrade your infrastructure? Is your WAN optimized for a virtual desktop implementation? When is the best time to migrate new desktops to the OS? Get answers to these Qs and more.
Chapters Available For Free Access
Will your current infrastructure support efficient virtual desktops? IT managers must consider application performance and, to that end, how well ...
Access this chapter download for a detailed look at Windows 7 and its ability to be deployed and operate in a virtual environment. Learn more about ...
Tips and Tutorials
- Citrix best practices, RDS 2012 stand out at BriForum London 2013
- Health care provider's VDI deployment improves patient care
- New VDI malware analysis tool aids virtual desktop security
- Desktop as a Service lowdown: Costs, pros and cons
- Desktop as a Service options increase on demand for cloud services
More Premium Content Accessible For Free
Server-based virtual desktop infrastructure holds the promise of giving organizations a simpler way of managing PCs, a task that remains one of the ...
This chapter takes a look at thin clients and zero clients, lightweight devices that could help organizations offset the expenses and management ...
Consumerization and cloud computing have given rise to end users and customers using a wide variety of devices to access your critical IT services. ...