Access your Pro+ Content below.
Desktop virtualization notes From Brian Madden
Sponsored by NetApp
Brian Madden, creator of BriForum and brianmadden.com, takes an in-depth look at desktop virtualization in this expert e-book. Read on for tips, suggestions, and insights from one of the leading experts on virtualization. Get your toughest desktop virtualization questions answered today.
Table Of Contents
- Virtualization is more than just VDI
- Why storage matters
- Three issues to address
- What is IOPS and why does it matter?
- The dumbest thing you can do
- The secret to desktop virtualization savings
- How the *@&% is it possible for multiple users to share the same disk image?
- How Win7 will affect your storage and virtual desktop environment
- Does the storage protocol matter?
- Multiple classes of storage are okay
- Checklist: Ten questions to ask when evaluating your storage vendor
- "TCO" and "ROI" confusion
- Why VDI?
- Five sure-fire ways to get canned
- Which kind of virtualizer are you?
- Why do people like VDI?
- The vicious cycle of VDI storage
- Virtualization architecture diagram
- Personal notes
Access this PRO+ Content for Free!
More PRO+ ContentView All