Access your Pro+ Content below.
Desktop virtualization notes From Brian Madden
Sponsored by NetApp
Brian Madden, creator of BriForum and brianmadden.com, takes an in-depth look at desktop virtualization in this expert e-book. Read on for tips, suggestions, and insights from one of the leading experts on virtualization. Get your toughest desktop virtualization questions answered today.
Table Of Contents
- Virtualization is more than just VDI
- Why storage matters
- Three issues to address
- What is IOPS and why does it matter?
- The dumbest thing you can do
- The secret to desktop virtualization savings
- How the *@&% is it possible for multiple users to share the same disk image?
- How Win7 will affect your storage and virtual desktop environment
- Does the storage protocol matter?
- Multiple classes of storage are okay
- Checklist: Ten questions to ask when evaluating your storage vendor
- "TCO" and "ROI" confusion
- Why VDI?
- Five sure-fire ways to get canned
- Which kind of virtualizer are you?
- Why do people like VDI?
- The vicious cycle of VDI storage
- Virtualization architecture diagram
- Personal notes
Access this PRO+ Content for Free!
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact TechTarget at 275 Grove Street, Newton, MA.