Tom Nolle is president of CIMI Corporation, a strategic consulting firm specializing in telecommunications and data communications since 1982. He is a member of the IEEE, ACM, Telemanagement Forum, and the IPsphere Forum, and is the publisher of Netwatcher, a journal in advanced telecommunications strategy issues.
Contributions from Tom Nolle, Contributor
- Is DaaS in your future?
- Assessing your infrastructure for virtual desktops
- Choosing the right client computing technology
- Understanding application virtualization as a software
- How to plan a cloud architecture
- Cloud computing concerns in the planning phase
- How the new virtual desktop framework enhances end-user
- Understanding cloud computing architecture models
- Cloud computing brings new options to virtual desktops