Bridget Botelho joined TechTarget as a reporter in 2007 and has covered a variety of data center technologies including servers and CPUs, open source and Windows operating systems, enterprise desktops and desktop virtualization, as well as IT industry trends. She has also been a site editor for SearchVirtualDesktop.com and now serves as senior news director for the Data Center and Virtualization Media Group.
Prior to joining TechTarget, she worked as a reporter for both daily and weekly newspapers. She graduated from Northeastern University's School of Journalism in 2002.
Contributions from Bridget Botelho
- VMware Horizon 6 RDSH to leave the gate sans Persona support
- Lightening VDI burdens with cloud desktops
- DaaS vs. VDI: An unfair comparison?
- Tech Watch: vGPU remote graphics delivery extends VDI uses
- The battle is on: VMware DaaS leapfrogs Amazon WorkSpaces
- New Citrix desktop GM Rakesh Narasimhan shares VDI strategy
- New tool obliterates IOPS bottlenecks to boost VDI technology
- Forget the year of VDI -- 2014 to be the year of DaaS
- Microsoft ignores VDI users' pleas to #FixVDA
- Unidesk 2.5 layering updates improve VDI management
- PCoIP improvements coming with VMware View 5.5
- Cool Tool: FlexDisk for VMware Horizon View
- VMware View to support IPv6, context aware security
- End of the road for Oracle VDI, Sun Ray clients
- Let's get this straight: Windows as a Service
- Citrix app streaming unsupported in Windows Server 2012
- Virtualized GPUs deliver PC-like virtual desktops
- Desktop as a Service explained
- Hybrid storage answers VDI shops' prayers
- Underestimating VDI storage needs leads to failure