Bridget Botelho joined TechTarget as a reporter in 2007 and has covered a variety of data center technologies including servers and CPUs, open source and Windows operating systems, enterprise desktops and desktop virtualization, as well as IT industry trends. She has also been a site editor for SearchVirtualDesktop.com and now serves as news director for the Data Center and Virtualization Media Group.
Prior to joining TechTarget, she worked as a reporter for both daily and weekly newspapers. She graduated from Northeastern University's School of Journalism in 2002.
Contributions from Bridget Botelho, News Director
- Virtualized GPUs deliver PC-like virtual desktops
- Desktop as a Service explained
- Hybrid storage answers VDI shops' prayers
- Underestimating VDI storage needs leads to failure
- Can DaaS lower enterprise desktop costs?
- IT shops bypass VDI Capex with DaaS
- VDI storage issues resolved with server RAM
- Cool Tool: Departmental application virtualization
- VDI flexibility, security benefits outweigh costs
- VDI performance still falls short of PCs
- Dell cowers to Citrix, will de-emphasize vWorkspace
- VMware VDI shops gain PCoIP support for Microsoft RDS
- New layering tool offers departmental app management
- Dell vies to be the Wal-Mart of VDI
- RemoteFX for Windows 8 is good, not great, users say
- Simon Crosby details Bromium's Microvisor plans
- VMware View shops to gain Wanova layering features
- With NVIDIA VGX, high-end graphics and VDI finally mix
- Citrix reveals its Virtual Computer plans, VDI updates
- HP and Dell thin client war heats up